Sunday, February 28, 2010

Didn't realise its feb 28 until I looked at the date on this post

February is coming to an end. Seems like just yesterday when we were waving goodbye to January. Soon enough, our A'levels will be over. There isn't time at all.

I spent today's evening at blc for a reunion dinner, I guess the next week would mean full speed studying, as much as I'm not used to studying and concentrating AT ALL.


the photo looks like it comes from some TV photoshoot doesn't it!


I like my top it makes me feel like flying






Reminds me of some painting


Jo, ash, kaikai, anna, me, sherm




(we look like happy kids!)


Took loads of photos at the SnP reunion dinner today, wont' be blogging much this week due to my upcoming CTs (next next week)! I will when I feel there is a need to, its back to the books for now. Other photos on FB!


Alright, Study hard!

(Feeling motivated now after reading an sms and also the sudden sense of urgency. I MUST use my time well tomorrow! Hi friend, thanks and jiayou to you too!!!! I was pleasantly surprised haha.)

No comments: